In this article: create a user, no invitation, user details, user access, holidays, remove a user, deactivate a user
There are two ways in which you can add users:
1. Click on the plus icon in the bottom-left corner of your Timeline and type their email or name.
2. Or click on the Options (upper-right corner) > Users and click on the blue plus sign in the bottom-right corner.
- By entering only the name of the user, no log-in will be provided.
- By entering an email address, an invitation will be sent to make logging in possible.
What If a User Doesn’t Receive the Invitation?
First, please check the Junk Mail folder. If it’s not there, go to Users – found the upper Options tab – and try re-sending the invitation or simply copy and paste the invite URL and send it to them manually.
Access user settings from Options > Users > click on the User you want to edit – or select a User from the left panel of your Timeline.
What can be changed?
- User’s name
- User’s initials
- Their color icon or Profile Picture
Add Users to multiple Groups here. Just click on the boxes next to the Group names.
You can also invite the user by email so they would gain access to the Timeline.
Note: Once you’ve entered an email address for a user, it can only be changed on their personal My Profile page once they’ve logged in.
This means that if you mistyped their email, you would have to copy the invitation link so they could join with the fake email address and only then change it. Or delete the user and invite them again with the correct email address.
User Access Rights
As explained in User Access article, you can give each User different access.
You can select the country from where the User is and then the Timeline will be populated by the Holidays which are being celebrated in their country. If the country is not on the list, please contact our support team to add it to the list.
It’s always better to deactivate Users rather than remove them. You won’t be billed for deactivated users and if you re-activate them, their Tasks could still be there.
To deactivate a User:
- Click on Options at the upper-right corner > Users
- Click on the User you want to deactivate
- Click on the eye icon in the upper-right
- You can find them again by scrolling down the Users list and clicking on Deactivated Users
- To activate them again, click on Edit and select Reactivate
Note: By deleting a user, you will also delete all of their data. It’s not possible to restore any of the data so be sure you’re deleting the correct one.
To remove a User:
- Click on Options at the upper right corner – Users
- Click on the User you want to delete
- Click on the Trash can in the upper right corner
- Once you delete a User, all their Tasks will be deleted as well