Shortcuts and Fast Editing
Anyone who's ever made plans for anything knows that plans always change. Be it the tiniest detail or some significant rescheduling — Teamweek allows you to rearrange your plans quickly.
We have some tips and shortcuts to make it even easier.
- Right Click on task: mark tasks done, delete and duplicate.
- Quick Search: Cmd + K (Ctrl + k for PC)
- Undo: Cmd + Z (Ctrl + Z for PC)
- Navigate to “Today”: T
- Open and close Backlog: press B
- Find yourself on the Timeline: M
- Print Timeline: Cmd + P (Ctrl + P for PC)
Some other useful tips:
- Duplicate a task: hold Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and drag the task on Timeline.
- Bulk select tasks: hold Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and click on a Task you wish to select, keep selecting
- Bulk move tasks: hold Shift, select an area on the Timeline and drag tasks that are in it
- Bulk move-to: bulk-select and choose a designated project. It's useful if you need to merge projects or make sure all relevant tasks are moved before deleting a project.
- Change the length of a task: drag its edge
- Reorder tasks: drag and drop.