We wanted to make it as easy as possible to connect your favorite apps with Teamweek, which is why we created the Teamweek Button. This Chrome and Firefox extension allows you to create a Task on any page you visit with the click of a button. You can also connect to some of your favorite web apps such as Asana, JIRA, Podio, Gitlab and Github. Note: This will not automatically sync data, you will need to update tasks as they change.
Setting it Up
- Download the Teamweek Button from the Chrome Webstore or through Mozilla Firefox Add-on.
- Click on the button, sign in and start adding details of the Task.
- Click Add to send it directly to Teamweek. You may need to refresh your Timeline to have it appear.
- You can also select text on any page, right-click and choose Add to Teamweek.
Logging Out and Switching Accounts
- Open the Extensions page from Chrome menu or click on the Add-on in Mozilla - click on three dots in the upper right corner and click on Sign Out.
- Find the Teamweek Button Chrome extension.
- Click on the Options link.
- Click Sign out.
- Sign in again by clicking on the green TW button in any of the supported tools.