We wanted to make it as easy as possible to connect your favorite apps with Teamweek, which is why we created the Teamweek Button. This Chrome extension allows you to create a Task on any page you visit with the click of a button. You can also connect to some of your favorite web apps such as Asana, JIRA, Podio, Gitlab and Github.
Setting it Up
- Download the Teamweek Button from the Chrome Webstore or through Mozilla Firefox Add-on.
- Click on the button, sign in and start adding details of the Task.
- Click Add to send it directly to Teamweek. You may need to refresh your Timeline to have it appear.
- You can also select text on any page, right-click and choose Add to Teamweek.
Logging Out and Switching Accounts
- Open the Extensions page from Chrome menu or click on the Add-on in Mozilla - click on three dots in the upper right corner and click on Sign Out..
- Find the Teamweek Button Chrome extension.
- Click on the Options link.
- Click Sign out.
- Sign in again by clicking on the green TW button in any of the supported tools.