Slack integration gives you an opportunity to be more informed about what's going on with your Timeline. It will notify you when someone has modified a Task and include who edited, what was changed, etc. For the time being, Slack notifications will go out Sunday-Saturday if you sign up for the daily to-do. This means all seven days of the week.
Setting Up Slack Notifications
- Click on ... in the upper-right corner > Integrations
- Select Slack
- Choose the type of the integration you'd like to set up. You can choose one or all.
- Timeline changes
- Group Timeline changes
- Daily to-do lists
- Select the Group or User you would like notifications from.
- Allow Teamweek to post messages to chat in Slack.
- Select the channel the messages should be sent to.
- For private messages select @slackbot as the channel.
- For Daily to-do list, select the time you wish to receive them and press Add.
- Remove Slack Notifications by clicking on the type of the Slack integration which you want to be removed and pressing Remove