What are User Groups?
Users can be divided into groups to help you better manage your teams. You can find all of your Groups and create new ones by selecting Groups from the drop-down at the top-left corner of your Timeline.
Create a new group
- Click the green plus sign at the bottom-right corner.
- Enter the name of the Group.
- Select your team members.
- Click Create.
Modify Group settings by clicking the cogwheel of the User Group you want to change. You can:
- Edit a group name.
- Add and remove members by ticking or unticking users.
- Delete the Group by clicking on the trashcan.