Shortcuts to save time
The following keyboard shortcuts will save you time.
- Undo your last move: press Cmd (Ctrl for PC) + Z.
- Navigate to “Today”: press T.
- Open and close the Backlog: press B.
- Open Project Settings: press P.
- Get straight to you on the Timeline: press M.
- Print your Timeline: press Cmd (Ctrl for PC) + P.
- Duplicate a task: hold Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and drag it on Timeline. Or click on the Duplicate Icon inside the task edit popup.
- Bulk move tasks: hold shift, select an area on the Timeline and drag the tasks that are in it
- Bulk select tasks: hold Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and click on a Task you wish to select, keep selecting
- Change the length of a task: drag its edges.
- Reorder tasks: drag and drop.