In this article: setting it up
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. Now you can import your Tasks straight from Asana to Teamweek and do it without any hassle.
To set up Asana integration to work through Teamweek button, there are few steps which you’d need to do.
How to set it up
- Download Teamweek Extension for Google Chrome
- Click on the Button – Options
- Under Domain, type app.asana.com
- As a Service, select Bitbucket
- Click on Add
- You’d need to authorize the application by clicking “Allow”
- Refresh your browser
- You should see the Button inside your Asana tasks
When you click on the Button, you will see a prompt which will ask you to sign in, once you’re signed in, you should see typical Teamweek Task Creation popup and enter all the needed details for your Task.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any Asana page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.