In this article: set up an integration, import users, import projects, import to-dos
Please note that this is a one-way integration – the data will only be imported from Basecamp 2 to Teamweek.
Setting it Up
- Select Integrations from the Options in the upper right corner.
- Enable integration by allowing access to your Basecamp account.
- All people in the same company as your Basecamp user will be added as deactivated users.
- Choose the team members you wish to see on your Timeline during set-up.
- Other users can be added later and existing people are matched by their emails.
- All your Basecamp projects will be sent to Projects page in Teamweek.
Future to-do items:
- Imported as tasks.
- NB! To be able to import to-do items, users and projects have to be imported already.
- Only items with people and deadlines assigned to them in Basecamp will be imported onto Teamweek’s Timeline.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any Basecamp page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.