In this article: set up an integration, import users, import projects, import to-dos
Please note that this is a one-way integration – the data will only be imported from Basecamp 2 to Teamweek.
Setting it Up
- Select Integrations from the Cogwheel Icon at the bottom right.
- Enable integration by allowing access to your Basecamp account.
- All people in the same company as your Basecamp user will be added as deactivated users.
- Choose the team members you wish to see on your Timeline during set-up.
- Other users can be added later and existing people are matched by their emails.
- All your Basecamp projects will be sent to Projects page in Teamweek.
Future to-do items:
- Imported as tasks.
- NB! To be able to import to-do items, users and projects have to be imported already.
- Only items with people and deadlines assigned to them in Basecamp will be imported onto Teamweek’s Timeline.