Import issues from any GitHub repository straight to Teamweek.
- Select Integrations from the Options in the upper right corner.
- Choose Github
- Click Pull issues from GitHub to get started.
- You will be directed to GitHub where you need to sign in and grant access to your account.
- Then you’ll be directed back to Teamweek Integrations page.
- Select the repository you wish to import. A list of milestones will show.
- Click on the milestone and all issues in that milestone will be imported to the Backlog. (Access them by pressing the “B” or clicking the icon at bottom right corner).
- Update the list by importing the same repository again.
Integrate Github with Teamweek Chrome Extension
- Download Teamweek Extension for Google Chrome
- Click on the Button – Options
- Under Domain, type github.com
- As a Service, select GitHub
- Click on Add
- You’d need to authorize the application by clicking “Allow”
- Refresh your browser
- You should see the Button next to your Github issues
When you click on the Button, you will see a prompt which will ask you to sign in, once you’re signed in, you should see typical Teamweek Task Creation popup and enter all the needed details for your Task.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any Github page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.