Import issues from any GitHub repository straight to Teamweek.
- Click on the Cogwheel Icon at the bottom right corner and select Integrations > Github.
- Click Pull issues from GitHub to get started.
- You will be directed to GitHub where you need to sign in and grant access to your account.
- Then you’ll be directed back to Teamweek Integrations page.
- Select the repository you wish to import. A list of milestones will show.
- Click on the milestone and all issues in that milestone will be imported to the Backlog. (Access them by pressing the “B” or clicking the icon at bottom right corner).
- Update the list by importing the same repository again.