GitLab is a web-based Git repository manager with wiki and issue tracking features, using an open source license, developed by GitLab Inc. It is being used by thousands of developers and you can use Button to easily integrate your Issues, Milestones, etc. and incorporate it in your Teamweek timeline.
To set up Gitlab integration to work through Teamweek button, there are few steps which you’d need to do.
How to set it up
- Click on the Button – Options
- Under Domain, type gitlab.com
- As a Service, select Gitlab
- Click on Add
- You’d need to authorize the application by clicking “Allow”
- Refresh your browser
- You should see the Button inside your Gitlab tasks
When you click on the Button, you will see a prompt which will ask you to sign in, once you’re signed in, you should see typical Teamweek Task Creation popup and enter all the needed details for your Task.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any Gitlab page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.