Export your tasks to an external calendar (e.g Google Calendar, Outlook).
Bear in mind that only your part of the timeline will be integrated with your Calendar. Tasks which are older than 2-3 months won’t be integrated.
- Select Integrations from the Options in the upper right corner.
- Click iCal.
- Select the time zone.
- Copy and paste your Timeline’s iCal link to the external calendar.
- In Google Calendar select Add by URL from the Other calendars drop-down menu.
- In Outlook Calendar:
- Click on File.
- Account Settings.
- Account Settings again.
- select Internet Calendars tab.
- click New and enter the URL.
- Add start and end times for tasks longer than 24h.
NB: When you edit your tasks in Teamweek, there might be a delay in syncing the changes.