Export your tasks to an external calendar (e.g Google Calendar, Outlook).
Bear in mind that only your part of the timeline will be integrated with your Calendar. Tasks which are older than 2-3 months won’t be integrated.
- Select Integrations from the Options in the upper right corner.
- Click iCal.
- Select the time zone.
- Copy and paste your Timeline’s iCal link to the external calendar.
- In Google Calendar select Add by URL from the Other calendars drop-down menu.
- In Outlook Calendar:
- Click on File.
- Account Settings.
- Account Settings again.
- select Internet Calendars tab.
- click New and enter the URL.
- Add start and end times for tasks longer than 24h.
NB: When you edit your tasks in Teamweek, there might be a delay in syncing the changes.
Integrate Google Calendar with Teamweek Chrome Extension
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add calendar events to your Teamweek timeline.
- Download Teamweek Extension for Google Chrome
- Select text on the calendar
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.
When you click on the Button, you will see a prompt which will ask you to sign in, once you’re signed in, you should see typical Teamweek Task Creation popup and enter all the needed details for your Task.