In this article: setting it up
JIRA provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions. It’s one of the most popular development solutions of its type available today.
For more details about JIRA visit the following page: www.atlassian.com/software/jira
To set up JIRA integration to work through Teamweek button, there are few steps which you’d need to do.
How to set it up
- Click on the Button – Options
- Under Domain, type jira.atlassian.com
- As a Service, select Bitbucket
- Click on Add
- You’d need to authorize the application by clicking “Allow”
- Refresh your browser
- You should see the Button inside the JIRA issues
When you click on the Button, you will see a prompt which will ask you to sign in, once you’re signed in, you should see typical Teamweek Task Creation popup and enter all the needed details for your Task.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any JIRA page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.