- Click on the Backlog Icon (at the bottom right corner).
- Shortcut: press “B” to open and close the Backlog
- Create new folder: click Add.
- Create a task: type a name of the task into the Add new task field and hit Enter.
- Edit: simply click on a task to access edit popup.
- Add: color, daily estimates, project, notes.
- Delete tasks: click the Trashcan Icon in the edit popup.
- Search tasks: type the name in the Search field. All folders the current task is associated with are displayed.
- Drag tasks on to your Timeline or back: click, hold, move and drop.
- Duplicate and keep a copy in the Backlog: press Cmd (Ctrl for PC), click and drag.
- Trello integration: If you’re using Trello, import your Trello cards to the Backlog. Read more