In this article: add tasks, edit tasks, manage tasks
- Click on the Backlog Icon (at the bottom right corner).
- Shortcut: press “B” to open and close the Backlog
You can add Tasks to Backlog by dragging your already existing Tasks from the Timeline or by creating new ones straight from Backlog.
To create a Task within Backlog:
- Create new folder: click on Add.
- Click on the folder
- Create a task: Type a name of the task and hit Enter.
- Edit: simply click on a task to access edit popup.
- Add: color, daily estimates, project, notes.
- Delete tasks: click the Trashcan Icon in the edit popup.
- Search tasks: type the name in the Search field. All folders the current task is associated with are displayed.
- Drag tasks on to your Timeline or back: click, hold, move and drop.
- Duplicate and keep a copy in the Backlog: press Cmd (Ctrl for PC), click and drag.
- Trello integration: If you’re using Trello, import your Trello cards to the Backlog. Read more
- Github integration: If you’re using GitHub, import your GitHub milestones to the Backlog. Read more