In this article: add tasks, edit tasks, bulk move, duplicate tasks
- Click on your Timeline and drag a task with a suitable length.
- Add details: task description, color, project, time estimate, start/end time, notes.
Editing in Task Edit Popup
To change details, click on a task to open its edit popup.
- Editable details: task description, color, project, time estimate, start/end time, notes.
- Add bullet points to notes: add “*” in front of a sentence and press shift + enter to create another row.
- Mark tasks as done: click on Mark Done at the upper right.
- Duplicate: click on the Duplicate Icon.
- Delete: click on the Trashcan Icon.
Managing on Timeline
- Change duration: drag the edge of the task to change its length.
- Move and reorder: drag and drop.
Sometimes plans change and moving one task by one can be a lot of work.
To move multiple tasks at once:
- Hold Shift, select an area
- Drag to move several tasks at a time
- Click on a task and hold
- Then, select other tasks and drag.
There are two ways in which you can duplicate tasks.
- You can hold Cmd (Ctrl on PC) and drag the task.
- Click on a task
- Click on a Duplicate icon in the middle (at the bottom left corner of the task popup)