In this article: add tasks, edit tasks, bulk move, duplicate tasks
- Click on your Timeline and drag a task with a suitable length.
- Add details: task description, color, project, time estimate, start/end time, notes.
Editing in Task Edit Popup
To change details, click on a task to open its edit popup.
- Editable details: task description, color, project, time estimate, start/end time, notes.
- Add bullet points to notes: add “*” in front of a sentence and press shift + enter to create another row.
- Mark tasks as done: Click on Mark Done at the upper right corner of the popup.
- Duplicate: click on the Duplicate Icon.
- Delete: click on the Trashcan Icon.
Managing on Timeline
- Change duration: drag the edge of the task to change its length.
- Move and reorder: drag and drop.
- Bulk move: hold shift, select an area and drag to move several tasks at a time. Or click on a task and hold, then select other tasks and drag.
- Duplicate tasks: hold Cmd (Ctrl on PC) and drag.