In this article: create a project, edit a project, delete a project
To be able to see how your Tasks are coming along, assign them to a Project. This way you can color code your Tasks with more ease and use Projects View (Premium Feature).
- Click on the Projects in the upper left corner
- Select Projects
- Click on the green plus sign at the bottom right corner
Edit a Project
To change the name or color of the Project:
- Press “P” to access Projects Settings or click on Projects in the upper-left corner
- Click on the cogwheel icon beside the Project you want to change
- Click on the color to change that or update the name of the Project
You can also Archive a Project.
Delete a Project
To delete the Project:
- Press “P” to access Projects View or click on the Projects in the upper left corner
- Click on the cogwheel icon of the Project you want to delete
- Click on a Remove a Project to delete it
Note: Once you delete a Project, it cannot be reverted. Be sure to delete the right Project.