In this article: notifications, to-do list
Get a notification in a Slack channel or in a private message each time someone adds/edits a task.
- Select a group or a user and click Add.
- Allow Teamweek to post messages to chat in Slack.
- Select the channel the messages should be sent to
- For private messages select @slackbot as the channel.
Daily To-do List
- Select the time you wish to receive your to-do list and press Add.
- Slack will open, asking you to allow Teamweek to post messages to chat.
- Select a Slack team and the channel the message should be sent to
- To receive to-do lists as private messages, select @slackbot as the channel.