How to Subscribe
- Click on the Cogwheel Icon > Settings > Billing.
- Choose a suitable plan.
- Click on Start 30 Days Free Trial.
- First upgrade is free for 30 days.
- To continue subscription after the trial, add your payment details.
On your Billing page you will find information about:
- Account balance.
- Current monthly charge.
- Next payment date.
- Your current method of payment.
- Add/change payment details: We will make a one-dollar test payment to validate your credit card, but this will be cancelled immediately.
- Add invoice details: Click on the History, Payment and Invoice details.
- Download invoices/receipts by clicking on the PDF icon.
- Cancel subscription: reduce the number of users up to 5, click Downgrade on the Free plan
Value Added Tax
- Since we are located in Europe, we are required to include VAT charges on invoices for all European customers.
- VAT will be displayed on all invoices as a separate item.
- If you fill in a valid VAT code you will receive 0% tax rate invoices.
- In case our European customers have added no VAT code, extra 20% of Estonian VAT will be charged.
- Please enter the code with capital letters and numbers without any dashes or other separators.
- Your code will remain not valid (marked in red) as long as it’s confirmed by your country rules.
- Estonian residents will always be charged VAT.
- We do not store any credit card information.
- We receive payment references from the payment solution provider. We use a third party payment gateway to handle all payments.
This happens when:
- Account doesn’t have enough balance to pay for the selected pricing plan.
- You haven’t entered payment details by the end of the trial period.
- Your account payments have failed for 7 days in a row.
To revoke the suspended state, you can either:
- Make a new payment.
- Reduce your team size to fit the free plan team size (max 5 users). Go to Billing and click Upgrade and select the plan. no 1.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
NB! No refunds are made for any payments that have already been made.