In this article: supported tools, set it up, add tasks, switch accounts, asana, become a contributor
Teamweek Button enables you to send tasks directly to Teamweek while using other tools.
Setting it Up
- Download Teamweek Button from the Chrome Webstore.
- Button will be added to the supported tools.
- Click on the button, sign in and start adding the details: name, start/end time and user (or send to Backlog as unassigned).
- Click Add to send directly to Teamweek.
- System will automatically try to find the end date for your task.
- After you add a task to Teamweek using the button, it will remember you did that.
- Next time you click on it on the same task, instead of letting you create a duplicate task, it will open the already existing task in Teamweek.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.
Setting up Asana integration
- Click on the Button – Options
- Under Domain, type app.asana.com
- As a Service, select Bitbucket
- Click on Add and refresh your browser
- You should see the Button inside your Asana tasks
Logging Out and Switching Accounts
- Open the Extensions page from Chrome menu.
- Find Teamweek Button Chrome extension.
- Click on the Options link.
- Click Sign out.
- Sign in again by clicking on the green TW button in any of the supported tools.
Make your own integration
If you’re a developer and you want to see an integration which is currently not supported, feel free to use our open source and let us know what you came up with.
Learn how you can do it by clicking here.