In this article: set up Toggl integration, manage Toggl integration, imported data, auto sync
Make plans in Teamweek and track time in Toggl.
Setting it Up
This integration is a one-way integration from Teamweek to Toggl only.
Only admins can set up this integration.
- Sign in/sign up to Toggl account.
- Go to Toggl Import page.
- Scroll down to Teamweek and select Enable Teamweek integration.
- Allow access to your Teamweek account and log in.
- You’ll be directed back to the Import page in Toggl.
- Click on the Sync button.
- To stop syncing either users, tasks or projects, choose Delete configuration from the Cogwheel Icon next to the Sync button.
- Shut down the integration: choose the same option from the loneCogwheel Icon at the top right.
- Imported as Toggl users.
- Existing users are matched by e-mail.
- Imported as Toggl projects.
- Existing projects will be matched by name.
- Imported as Toggl tasks. The existing ones are matched by the name.
- You can only import tasks from Teamweek that are attached to a project.
- Enabled auto synchronization from the Cogwheel Icon at the bottom left.
- The tool will look for new imports at least once an hour (not available for users’ import).
- Switch back to manual sync by clicking on the Sync button.
NB! The Sync now button doesn’t trigger an immediate synchronisation. It may take an hour or more.