In this article: set up Toggl integration, manage Toggl integration, imported data, auto sync
Make plans in Teamweek and track time in Toggl.
Setting it Up
This integration is a one-way integration from Teamweek to Toggl only.
Only admins can set up this integration.
- Sign in/sign up to Toggl account.
- Go to Toggl Import page.
- Scroll down to Teamweek and select Enable Teamweek integration.
- Allow access to your Teamweek account and log in.
- You’ll be directed back to the Import page in Toggl.
- Click on the Sync button.
- To stop syncing either users, tasks or projects, choose Delete configuration from the Cogwheel Icon next to the Sync button.
- Shut down the integration: choose the same option from the loneCogwheel Icon at the top right.
- Imported as Toggl users.
- Existing users are matched by e-mail.
- Imported as Toggl projects.
- Existing projects will be matched by name.
- Imported as Toggl tasks. The existing ones are matched by the name.
- You can only import tasks from Teamweek that are attached to a project.
- Enabled auto synchronization from the Cogwheel Icon at the bottom left.
- The tool will look for new imports at least once an hour (not available for users’ import).
- Switch back to manual sync by clicking on the Sync button.
NB! The Sync now button doesn’t trigger an immediate synchronisation. It may take an hour or more.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any Toggl page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.