Import your tasks from Trello to Teamweek.
- Select Integrations from the Options in the upper right corner.
- Select Trello
- Click Pull cards from Trello to get started.
- You will be directed to Trello where you need to sign in and grant access to your account.
- Once you’ve granted the access, you’ll be directed back to Teamweek’s Integrations.
- Select the Trello Board from where you wish to import your cards.
- Selected Trello cards will be imported to the Backlog. (Access it by pressing “B” or clicking on the icon at the bottom right corner).
- Update tasks by importing the same list again.
Integrate Trello with Teamweek Chrome Extension
- Download Teamweek Extension for Google Chrome
- Click on the Button – Options
- Under Domain, type trello.com
- As a Service, select Bitbucket
- Click on Add
- You’d need to authorize the application by clicking “Allow”
- Refresh your browser
- You should see the Button inside your Trello cards
When you click on the Button, you will see a prompt which will ask you to sign in, once you’re signed in, you should see typical Teamweek Task Creation popup and enter all the needed details for your Task.
Add Tasks from Any Page You Visit
Enables you to use Teamweek Button to add tasks from any Trello page you visit.
- Select text on any page
- Right-click and select Add to Teamweek.