In this article: Create user groups, Manage user groups
Users can be divided into different groups to make managing your team easier. For example Developers, Designers and Managers. All the User Groups are accessible on top lefthand side of the Timeline.
Creating User Groups
- Click on the blue Groups icon in the Header from the upper
- Click on +Create A Group
- Insert a Name for your Group
- Enter the name of your team members and then select them
- Click on Add Group
Managing User Groups
Access group settings by clicking on a Group in the header and then on Settings of the User Group which settings you want to modify.
- Edit a group name.
- Add and remove members by ticking or unticking users.
- Delete a group from the icon Remove