In this article: Create user groups, Manage user groups
Users can be divided into different groups to make managing your team easier. For example Developers, Designers and Managers. All the User Groups are accessible on top lefthand side of the Timeline.
Creating User Groups
- Click +Add Group from the upper right corner of the Timeline.
- Or click on the Cogwheel Icon > open Settings, select Groups on top and click +Add Group.
- First, give a name to your new User Group.
- Then, select members by ticking usernames. You can remove and add members later as well.
Managing User Groups
- Edit group name.
- Add and remove members by ticking or unticking users.
- Delete a group from the icon Remove