In this article: create a workspace, edit a workspace, switch between workspaces, delete a workspace
Everything in Teamweek gets allocated to a Workspace: tasks, team and your subscriptions.
Creating a Workspace
Editing a Workspace
If you want to rename your Workspace, go to Workspace settings and click on the cogwheel icon next to the Workspace which you want to edit.
Switch between Workspaces
If you have more than 1 Workspace, you might find yourself switching from one to another quite often. To switch between Workspaces:
- Click on the Options in the upper right corner
- Click on the blue bar with the name of your current Workspace
- Dropdown with all your Workspaces will appear
- Click on the one which you want to see
Delete a Workspace
To delete a Workspace:
- Click on Options in the upper right corner
- Click on Settings
- Click on Workspaces tab
- Click on the Trashcan that is next to the one which you wish to delete
Once you delete the Workspace, it cannot be reverted, so be careful to delete the right one.