In this article: create a workspace, edit a workspace, switch between workspaces, delete a workspace
Everything in Teamweek gets allocated to a Workspace: tasks, team and your subscriptions.
Creating a Workspace
- Click on the Options in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings > Workspaces.
- Click on the blue plus sign at the bottom right corner
Editing a Workspace
If you want to rename your Workspace, go to Workspace tab in Settings and click on Edit Workspace
Switch between Workspaces
If you have more than 1 Workspace, you might find yourself switching from one to another quite often. To switch between Workspaces:
- Click on the Options in the upper right corner
- Click on the blue bar with the name of your current Workspace
- Dropdown with all your Workspaces will appear
- Click on the one which you want to see
Delete a Workspace
To delete a Workspace:
- Click on Options in the upper right corner
- Click on Settings
- Click on Workspaces tab
- Click on the Edit Workspace
- Click on the Trashcan at the left bottom corner of the popup
Once you delete the Workspace, it cannot be reverted, so be careful to delete the right one.